Wildflower SuDS (Sustainable Drainage Systems) Turf
Wildflower SuDS is a mix of wildflowers and grasses that has been developed specifically to assist with water dispersal. This makes it suitable for periodic flooding and assisting in the breakup of pan or soil compaction. This is especially suited to areas with a need for better drainage.
- Shade and drought tolerant
- Suitable for all soil types
- Assists in floodwater dispersal
- mix of 37 different species of wildflowers and grasses
- Minimum 50% wild flowers
- Environmentally beneficial product
- Naturally produces a bio-diverse habitat for wildlife
- Both aesthetically and environmentally pleasing
- Cut once every autumn
- Sold per square metre
- Turf size will vary with application, but is generally 1m x 0.64m = 0.64m² slabbed OR 1.62m x 0.77m = 1.25m² rolled per turf on pallets.
Available on bio-degradable netting.
Minimum order of 10m2.
Leadtime on delivery can be upto 5 days.
Bulk discounts applies at checkout